ARKANSAS LAND FOR SALE
Thinking about purchasing a land in an area with several natural endowments, a secure environment and high rate of returns? Think Arkansas.
Arkansas is located in the Southeastern region of the United States. Popularly known as ‘the Natural State’, Arkansas consists of several diverse regions that provides tourists and residents with wide variety of opportunities for outdoor recreation and so much more.
Due to its diversity, Arkansas has many areas protected by the National Park system and is a great place to look to land for sale.
The capital city of the state and the most populous is Little Rock as well as the northwestern corner of the state are important hubs for business, education, culture, transportation, and economic center.
Arkansas is blessed with six great distinct natural regions which include the following:
- The Ozark Mountains: It possesses a distinct topography from all lands that surrounds it. It is home to Blanchard Springs Cavern which is a popular tourist destination. Due to its natural features, millions of tourists visits region in on an annual basis.
- Arkansas River Valley: It is characterized with flat lowlands covered with fertile farmlands and lakes. It is home to Arkansas’s wine country and several other historical sites.
- Oauchita Mountains: This one of America’s most beautiful mountains. Oauchita Mountains are a wonderland of unique beauty and history. It is home to the popular ‘Hot Springs National park’ which was the first natural resource preserved by the US government.
- Gulf Coastal Plain: This is mainly a lowland region but also has some hills. Rivers and lakes are found here and it is home to the headquarters of Arkansas oil industry. Wildlife (like beaver, wading birds) is also in abundance.
- Mississippi Alluvial Plain: The major feature of this region is a terrain and soil suitable for large scale farming. In fact, this region is one of the most agriculturally productive regions of the world.
- Crowley’s Ridge: This region provides a healthful and a more natural place for settlers to build homes. And it is surrounded by fertile lands of the Delta region.