Whether you are downsizing, relocating, or shutting down completely, our commercial liquidation services can help you meet your goals. Wooley Auctioneers is a full-service auction company in Arkansas, which means we handle everything from start to finish.
Let our family-owned business help you get top bids for your commercial property and inventory. Request our auction services today!
Why Choose Our Arkansas Liquidation Auctioneers?
Unlike many other auction companies, we do not take advantage of the situation and participate in our own auctions. We want you to receive the best possible outcome for your auction, that’s why we will never bid on your commercial assets to try to get a good deal for ourselves. When you work with Wooley, you can trust that our guidance has your best interest in mind.
Benefits of Working with Liquidation Auctioneers
- We target national and international bidders to generate maximum competition for your commercial liquidation and create a competitive environment between bidders.
- Sellers are given the assurance that the commercial assets will be sold at true market value.
- We provide an avenue where sellers can sell their commercial equipment at the earliest possible time and at the highest possible value.
Commercial Liquidation Services We Offer
Liquidating commercial assets is a beneficial method for various industries, but working with the right auction company is important. You can trust our team to help sell your surplus assets or otherwise unwanted equipment to maximize your ROI.
- Restaurant Equipment Liquidators – From large restaurants to small diners, we can help liquidate everything from kitchen equipment and supplies to furniture and decor.
- Industrial/Manufacturing Equipment Liquidators – From heavy equipment to specialized machines, we can find the buyers who will pay the most for your industrial assets.
- Convenience Store Liquidation Services – Turn your surplus store equipment and fixtures into cash with the help of our experienced team.
- Hotel Liquidation Services – We can help you liquidate your assets and get top dollar for new and used hotel furniture and resort furnishings.
- Retail Liquidators – Our proven retail liquidation strategies and marketing plans mean faster results and more cash flow for your business.
Our Commercial Liquidation Process
We first begin by discussing your goals for the liquidation and viewing the commercial property and inventory. Once we sign on and get your auction date set, our team gets to work organizing and preparing for the auction. We catalog inventory, take pictures, get everything ready for the website, and implement a marketing strategy. You won’t have to worry about a thing!
Once the first step in our process is complete, we flip the switch, and your auction is live for bidders to engage in right away. The auction runs concurrently with the marketing period. Commercial liquidation auctions typically run for 10 days.
Our loadout process is very hands-on, controlled, and organized. Our trained staff is present at all times to ensure that the loadout process runs smoothly and everyone follows the agreed upon Terms & Conditions of the auction. A staff member will always be on-site to manage and make sure that each buyer gets what they purchased. We provide security, so it is not a free-for-all.
Learn more about our auction process here.
Contact Our Liquidation Auctioneers in Arkansas
For three generations, our goal has been to make each and every auction as successful as possible for our buyers and sellers. We can help determine the true worth of your commercial assets AND the best means to sell it. View our past commercial liquidations to see what we can do for you!
Request our liquidation services today to get started selling your commercial property at auction.