You can trust the experienced auctioneers at Wooley Auctioneers to get the best price for your land and property. Our team is well versed at dealing with the special intricacies of real estate auctions in Arkansas and we know how to market your valuable assets and generate a pool of targeted buyers. The more bidders you have interested, the higher your revenue will go, resulting in a successful auction.
Let our family-owned business help you meet your goals and get top bids for your real estate assets. Request our auction services today!
The Real Estate Auctioneer Services We Offer
Agriculture and forestry use more than 95 percent of Arkansas’ land resources. Our professional team has vast knowledge and experience as:
- Land Auctioneers – Selling land is different from selling developed property and we can help target the right audience to turn your land into revenue fast.
- Commercial Real Estate Auctioneers – We understand the commercial real estate market and can help attract as many targeted, qualified buyers as possible in a timeline that works best for you.
- Farmland Auctioneers – Our team is knowledgeable on Arkansas’ vast farming industry and understands that all agricultural properties are to be valued based on its use, not on its market value, and we can help find the true value of your property and get you fair bids.
Why Choose Wooley Auctioneers in Arkansas?
As a family-owned and operated business, we understand how difficult selling one’s personal effects or those of a loved one can be. Whatever the reason you find yourself needing the services of an Arkansas auction company, we want to put your worries to rest — that’s why we handle everything from start to finish.
We pride ourselves on conducting auctions the right way. Unlike many other auction companies, we do not participate in our auctions because we believe that is taking advantage of the situation. We want you to receive the best possible outcome for your auction, so you won’t have to worry about us bidding on your real estate to try to get a good deal for ourselves. When you work with Wooley, you can trust that our guidance has your best interest in mind.
Benefits of Working with Real Estate Auctioneers
- We locate both national and international bidders in order to generate adequate competition and exposure for your real estate auction event.
- Sellers are given the assurance that the real estate will be sold at true market value.
- We provide an avenue where sellers can sell their properties at the earliest possible time and at the highest possible value.
- We create a competitive environment between bidders, allowing the real estate auction price to exceed that of a negotiated sale.
- We accelerate the time at which a property is sold, considerably reducing expenses related to holding on to a real estate property, such as maintenance and taxes.
- We create a platform in which buyers are assured that authentic properties are being sold and risks of fraud are reduced to the barest minimum.
Our Real Estate Auction Process
We first begin by discussing your goals for the auction and viewing the real estate property. Once we sign on and get your auction date set, our team gets to work organizing and preparing for the auction. We catalog inventory, take pictures, get everything ready for the website, and implement a marketing strategy. You won’t have to worry about a thing!
Once the first step in our process is complete, we flip the switch, and your auction is live for bidders to engage in right away. The auction runs concurrently with the marketing period. Real estate auctions typically run for 30-45 days.
We collect earnest money down payments via cashiers check then deliver the payments to the title company and they start the closing process. The title company will disburse funds to all parties in approximately 30 days at closing.
Learn more about our auction process.
Contact Our Real Estate Auctioneers
For three generations, our goal has been to make each and every auction as successful as possible for our buyers and sellers. We can help determine the true worth of your land and property AND the best means to sell it. View our past real estate auctions to see what we can do for you!
Request our auction services today to get started selling your real estate at auction.