ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 08/31/2022 at 2:00 PM CDT
2003 Cavalier Double Wide Mobile Home to be Moved – Altheimer, AR
2003 Cavalier Mobile Home to be Moved
Online Only Auction
606 W. 3rd St. Altheimer, AR 72004
BIDDING ENDS: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 31st at 2:00pm
Consisting of a 2003 Cavalier Double Wide Mobile Home to be Moved. The Home Features 2,050± SF. 4 bed 2 bath, Kensington Laminate Flooring throughout, Large Master W/ Sitting Room, Large Master Bathroom & Walk in Closet. Other Features Include, Wood Burning Fireplace, Central Heat & Air, All Electric, Built in Stove Top, Oven & Microwave, *New* 4 Ton AC Unit W/ 10 Year Transferable Warranty & Recently Installed Meter Loop. This Mobile Home is in Great Conditions and Has Been Well Maintained! TERMS: Buyers will have 60 days after the auction to move the home. It will be the buyer’s sole responsibility to have the mobile home moved at their costs. A 10% Buyers Premium Will Apply. AALB # 2150
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS. (Scroll down to read all terms)
ATTENTION BIDDERS: The 2003 Cavalier Mobile Home is to be moved at the buyer’s expense no later than 60 days after the close of this auction (10/30/2022).
IN PERSON INSPECTION ENCOURAGED
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium Will Apply to All Purchases.
AUCTION LOCATION: 606 3rd St. Altheimer, AR 72004
AUCTION BEGINS TO CLOSE: Wednesday, August 31st at 2:00pm (soft close)
INSPECTION/PREVIEW: Tuesday, August 30th from at 1:00pm Sharp.
PAYMENT: The mobile home will not be removed until payment is made in full. Full payments are required via wire transfer or Cashier’s Check within 3 business days of the end of the auction (unless prior arrangement is made).
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
BUYER’S CONTRACT: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
- All property is sold “AS IS”.
- No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
- Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
- Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: If an item receives a bid within the last 5 minutes, then the close time will be extended 5 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 5 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 5 minutes has elapsed with no additional bidding activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.