ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 07/27/2022 at 2:00 PM CDT
Attention Bargain Hunters!!! Appliances – Fixtures – Electronics – Home Goods – Tools & More!
AMAZON RETURNS – ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
30 Chaney Rd. Lonoke, AR 72086
BIDDING ENDS JULY 27th AT 2:00 PM
INSPECTION: JULY 26th AT 1:00 PM SHARP
Online Only Auction!!! This auction consists of over 600 items of Amazon.com returns. Everything from Appliances, Kitchen Equipment, Tools, Electronics, Fixtures, Home Goods, Tools, Furniture, Childcare Equipment, Toys, Diapers, Camping Gear, Lawn Care Equipment, Pet Care Items & Much More! Too many items to list here. View photos & detailed descriptions on the online bidding catalog! All items are sold “AS IS”. A 15% Buyers Premium Will Apply To All Purchases. AALB#2150. www.wooleyauctioneers.com
Auction Terms & Conditions Online Auction Terms & Conditions – Amazon.com Returns
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS. SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium Will Apply to All Purchases.
“AS-IS WHERE IS”: All items are sold “as is where is”. Every item in this auction is returned merchandise from Amazon.com. Auction company does not inspect the functionality of each item or check for completeness of all components.
ALL SALE ARE FINAL: No refunds, returns or adjustments. No exceptions
AUCTION LOCATION: 30 Chaney Rd. Lonoke, AR 72086
AUCTION BEGINS TO CLOSE: Wednesday, July 27th at 2:00pm (soft close)
INSPECTION/PREVIEW: Tuesday, July 26th at 1:00pm Sharp
LOAD OUT/REMOVAL: (See directly below for load out schedule)
- Thursday, July 28th from 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Friday, July 29th 10th from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Saturday July 30th from 9:00am – 12noon
NO EXCEPTIONS ON LOAD OUT SCHEDUAL: There will be no exceptions regarding this load out schedule. If you cannot abide by these terms, please do not bid. Contact auctioneer Jason Cook if you foresee a problem at 501-690-9745
AUCTION COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE STAFF ON HAND TO LOAD. Buyer must come prepared with plenty of help and proper loading equipment to rig & remove large/heavy items in a workman like fashion.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover. No Exceptions
CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE SURCHARGE: 3.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions.
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums and convenience fees. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you know that you need to use an alternative credit card.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer’s Premium.
BUYER’S CONTRACT: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
FAILURE TO PICK-UP ITEMS: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE SELLER. Please contact the auction company BEFORE THIS AUCTION CLOSES if you foresee a problem.
REFUNDS: No Refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
SHIPPING: No shipping options available for this auction.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
- YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
- All property is sold “AS IS”.
- No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
- Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
- Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.