ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 08/16/2023 at 2:00 PM CDT
Excavators, Tractors, ATVs, Vehicles, Telehandler, JD Road Grader, Trailers, Crawler Dozer, Implements & More
Join us for the Cypress Bayou Farms Online Only Equipment Auction! Bid on a wide range of items including Excavators, Tractors, ATVs, Vehicles, Telehandler, JD Road Grader, Trailers, Implements & More! Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to acquire quality equipment for your farm or construction needs.
Location: 15398 Bryles rd. Ward, AR 72176
Bidding opens: Monday July 17th at 2:00pm
Bidding Closes: Wednesday August 16th at 2:00pm
Inspection: Tuesday August 15th from 11:00am – 2:00pm
Load Out/Removal: Thursday & Friday August 17th & 18th from 10:00am – 4:00pm
Highlights of the auction include:
- John Deere 8300 Tractor
- John Deere 8310 Tractor
- Fair Oaks B-3023 16×50 Land Plane
- 12’x12’ Land Plane
- B&B Technologies 60’ Tank Sprayer Rig
- Link-Belt 2700 Quantum Excavator
- 2014 Bobcat T650 Skid Steer & Attachments
- Dresser TD-7E Crawler Dozer
- Terex TH842C Telehandler
- 2005 Terex TX760B Backhoe
- John Deere 570-A Motor Grader
- 2008 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4×4 Crew Cab Pickup Truck
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000
- Polaris Ranger Crew 900
- Ranger XP – Salvage
- 2015 BigTex 22GN Gooseneck Trailer
- Tandem Axle Enclosed Cargo Trailer
- Conex 40’x8’ Shipping Container
- Pack of Siding
- X4 Climbing deer Stands
- Vogelzang TR00B Wood Stove
- Assorted ATV Wheels & Tires
- X4 Side ATV Trenching Wheels (unused)
To participate, visit our online bidding catalog to view photos, detailed descriptions, and place your bids. Please take note that a 10% buyer’s premium will be applied to all purchases.
Auctioneer: Brad W. Wooley Phone: 501-940-3979 Arkansas Auctioneers Licensing Board No. 2150
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Cypress Bayou Farms Online Only Farm & Construction Equipment Auction. In order to participate in this auction, you must read and accept all of the Terms and Conditions set forth below. (Scroll down to read all Terms)
Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium of Ten percent (10%) of the high bid will be added to the bid price to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
Auction Site Location: 15398 Bryles Rd. Ward, AR 72176
Inspection: Tuesday August 15th from 11:00am – 2:00pm
Load Out/Removal: Thursday and Friday, August 17th, and 18th, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Payment Options: Cash, Certified Funds Made Payable to Wooley Auctioneers Inc or Wire Transfer. Auction company will call successful bidders at the conclusion of the auction to verify form of payment and furnish wiring instructions if necessary.
Payment Instructions: Auction Company will email unpaid invoices at the conclusion of this auction and contact winning bidder by phone to verify form of payment. Wiring instructions will be made available to successful purchasers only. All payments are due immediately following the auction. No exceptions. No Item shall be removed until buyer has paid in full. No exceptions.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid. Contact Auctioneers if you foresee a problem.
Shipping: Auction company does not ship. Buyer is responsible for the removal of all items and equipment.
Failure to Pick-Up Items: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises during the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled you will be subject to penalty up to and including additional storage and administration fees and item forfeiture. Please contact the Auction Company if you foresee a problem.
Currency Type: USD
Additional Terms of Sale:
- YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
- All property is sold “AS IS”.
- There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly. If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction, you will be notified by email. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over all written or verbal statements.
- Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: if an item receives a bid within the last two minutes, then the close time will be extended 2 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 2 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 1 minute has elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.