ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 04/21/21 at 2:00 PM CDT
Vehicles – Refrigeration Salvage – Pallet Racking – Office Furniture – Warehouse Equipment & More!
FORMERLY PINE BLUFF FOODS LIQUIDATION AUCTION
1401 Bell St. Pine Bluff, AR 71601
BIDDING ENDS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21st AT 2:00 pm
Location: 1401 Bell St. Pine Bluff, AR 71601
In The United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Arkansas, Central Division. In Re: Lawson & Owen Enterprises Inc. DBA Pine Bluff Foods, Debtor. Case No. 4:21-bk-10408. Chapter 7
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!! All remaining contents of a wholesale food distributor! Consisting of: 89 International S1900 bob truck, 2014 GMC cargo van, 2010 Chevy E25 cargo van, 2006 Chevy Impala, 2006 Chevy Express cargo van, 2003 Chevy Silverado LS Pick-up, 2003 Chevy Trail Blazer, 2000 Chevy Express cargo van, Yale 4000lbs electric pallet jack, (6) heavy duty utility carts, Manitowoc SD0302A ice maker & bin, a large assortment of nonperishable & dry good food products, assorted pallet racking & product shelving, salvage refrigeration & copper, assorted office furniture, vintage furniture, office equipment, electronics, kitchen cookware & More!
Auction Term & Conditions
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
FORMERLY PINE BLUFF FOODS – ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS. SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will apply to all purchases.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we will be following the current CDC guidelines during the designated load out & preview times.
AUCTION LOCATION: 1401 Bell St. Pine Bluff, AR
BIDDING ENDS: Wednesday, April 21st at 2:00pm (soft close)
INSPECTION/PREVIEW: Tuesday, April 20th from 10:00am – 2:00pm
LOAD OUT/REMOVAL: (See directly below for special load out schedule)
• Furniture, vehicles, smalls, canned goods & dry goods: Thursday & Friday, April 22nd & 23rd from 9:00:00am-5:00pm.
• Walk-ins, refrigeration Salvage, product shelving: Monday & Tuesday, April 26th & 27th from 9:00am – 5:00pm
AUCTION COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE STAFF ON HAND TO LOAD. Please come prepared with plenty of help and proper loading equipment for large/heavy items.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX Discover or Cash (contact auction company BEFORE this auction closes if you wish to pay cash) Auctioneer Brad Wooley: 833-924-3669
CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE SURCHARGE: 3.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions. Contact auctioneer Brad Wooley BEFORE this auction closes if you wish to pay cash. 833-924-3669
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer’s Premium.
BUYER’S CONTRACT: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
FAILURE TO PICK-UP ITEMS: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE SELLER. Please contact the auction company BEFORE THIS AUCTION CLOSES if you foresee a problem. No Refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
SHIPPING: No shipping options available for this auction. Auction company does not ship.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”.
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.