ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 04/28/21 at 2:00 PM CDT
Store Fixtures – Office Furniture – Gondola Shelving – Baler/Compactor – Pallet Racking & More!
FORMERLY STAPLES OFFICE SUPPLY RETAILER – ONLINE ONLY LIQUIDATION AUCTION
12309 Chenal Pkwy, Little Rock, AR 72211
BEGINS TO CLOSE: Wednesday, April 28th AT 2:00 pm
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!!! Featuring a 24,000 SF retail space fully equipped with lightly used Madix fixtures including: Storage fixtures, display fixtures, gondola shelving, over 344’ of pallet racking, safety storage, wall shelving, end caps & more. Other items include Philadelphia tramrail baler/compactor, assorted office furniture, CSS corporate depository safe, janitorial supplies, retail checkout counters, foot saver mats, safety director eye wash station, break room furniture & more!
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS. SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will apply to all purchases.
CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE SURCHARGE: 3.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions. Contact auctioneer Brad Wooley BEFORE this auction closes if you wish to pay cash. 833-924-3669
LOAD OUT/REMOVAL DAYS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Thursday, April 29th from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday, April,30th from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday, May 3rd from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Tuesday, May 4th from 9:00ma – 5:00pm
Buyers must bring proper tools, loading equipment, and plenty of help to disassemble and remove all purchased items. AUCTION COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE STAFF OR EQUIPMENT ON HAND TO DISSASSEMBLE OR LOAD.
AUCTION LOCATION: 12309 Chenal Pkwy, Little Rock, AR 72211
PREVIEW/INSPECTION: Tuesday, April 27th from 10:00am – 2:00 pm
BIDDING BEGINS TO CLOSE: Wednesday, April 28th at 2:00 pm
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX Discover or Cash (contact auction company BEFORE this auction closes if you wish to pay cash) Auctioneer Brad Wooley: 833-924-3669. 3.5% Convenience Fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/HiBid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums & surcharges *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer’s Premium.
BUYER’S CONTRACT: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
FAILURE TO PICK-UP ITEMS: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE SELLER. Please contact the auction company BEFORE THIS AUCTION CLOSES if you foresee a problem. No Refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
SHIPPING: No shipping options available for this auction. Auction company does not ship.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
- YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
- All property is sold “AS IS”.
- No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly. If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
- Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- All announcements made prior to the close of the internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
- Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: if an item receives a bid within the last minute, then the close time will be extended 1 minute from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 1 minute with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 1 minute have elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.