ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 08/02/23 at 2:00 PM CST
Kohler Engines – Robin Engines – Barnes Pumps – Motor Controls – Parts Inventory – Shop Equipment & More!
Join us for the MPG Service Company Total Liquidation Auction, featuring a wide range of high-quality items including Kohler Engines, Robin Engines, Barnes Pumps, Motor Controls, Shop Equipment, and more! This is an exclusive ONLINE ONLY AUCTION, providing convenience and accessibility for bidders everywhere.
Key Auction Details:
- Bidding Opens: Monday, July 10th at 10:00 AM
- Bidding Ends: Wednesday, August 2nd at 2:00 PM
- Inspection: Tuesday, August 1st from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
MPG Service Company of Little Rock has recently closed its doors and entrusted Wooley Auctioneers Inc. with the task of liquidating their remaining shop equipment and inventory. This auction offers an exceptional opportunity to acquire top-notch items for your business or personal use.
Highlighted Items Include:
- Over 50± New in Box Kohler, Robin & Wisconsin Engines and Engine Blocks suitable for various applications such as Air Compressors, Generators, Pumps, Mixers, Welders, Lifts, Power Washers, Mowers, Tractors, and more.
- Extensive selection of Barnes Commercial Sewage Ejectors & Sump Pumps in various sizes.
- Motor Control Units, Kohler Water WP 2.0 Water Pump, United Power Systems UP-D80P Diesel Pump, and a complete inventory of small engine parts for Kohler, Wisconsin, Robin-Subaru, Prestolite, Pertronix, Barnes, and more, sold in a Bulk Offering for one bid price.
- Used Small engines, engine parts, and salvage items.
- Diverse range of shop equipment, including Weight Mate ST3024 Forklift, Carolina Shop Hand 6000 Engine Hoist, Heavy Duty shop vise, Acme 5hp Air Compressor 9062, Van Norman Cylinder Boring Machine, Kwick-Way Cylinder Boring Machine, Heavy Duty Bench Grinder, Sioux Valve Face Grinding Machine, Black & Decker Drill Press, 12 Ton Shop Press, Lincoln Electric AC-225 Arc Welder, Chicago Electric Parts Washer, Tool Sets, Tool Boxes, and more!
- Additional items consist of 54 sections of 3’x1’x6′ Parts shelving, retail displays, Engine displays, Shop Tables, and Much More!
To explore the extensive selection of items, including detailed item descriptions and photos, please visit our Online Bidding Catalog at www.wooleyauctioneers.com. Don’t miss out on this remarkable opportunity!
- A 10% Buyers Premium Plus 8.63% Sales Tax will be applied to all purchases.
- Auctioneer Brad Wooley AALB#2150 can be reached at Phone 501-940-3979 for any inquiries or assistance.
Join us for this exciting online auction and secure premium equipment and inventory at competitive prices.
Welcome to the MPG Service Company Online Only Auction! Please read and agree to the terms and conditions below before placing bids:
Buyer’s Premium: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to all purchases.
Sales Tax: 8.63% Sales Tax will be charges on items designated as inventory
Auction Location: 5703 Baseline Rd. Little Rock, AR 72209
Bidding Ends: Wednesday, August 2nd at 2:00 PM
Inspection/Preview: Tuesday, August 1st from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Load Out/Removal: Please see the following schedule:
• Thursday, August 3rd 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Friday August 4th from from 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Items numbered 168 and above will be by appointment only the week following the auction. Contact Brad to schedule your appointment at (501) 940-3979
Please note that the auction company does not have staff on hand to load. The buyer is responsible for bringing plenty of help and proper loading equipment to remove large/heavy items in a workmanlike fashion.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover or Cash. If you wish to pay in cash, please contact Auctioneer Brad Wooley at 501-940-3979 or email@example.com before the auction closes.
Credit Card Convenience Fee Surcharge: A 3.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions. If you wish to pay in cash, please contact auctioneer Brad Wooley at 501-940-3979 before the auction closes.
Sales Tax: 8.63% Sales Tax will be charged to all items designates as MPG Service Company Inventory. Buyers must send their resale tax permit to firstname.lastname@example.org before this auction closes to avoid paying sales tax.
Payment: All accounts will be settled at the end of the auction. We will immediately charge the credit card on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, sales tax and convenience fees. If the credit card on file is declined, a $25 service fee will be charged to your account. If you foresee a problem with payment, please contact the auction company before the auction closes. No refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
Currency Type: USD
Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus buyer’s premiums.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bid is a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Failure to Pick Up Items: All items must be removed from the premises at the designated times. If you fail to pick up any items on the scheduled days, you will forfeit the items and title reverts back to the seller. Please contact the auction company before the auction closes if you foresee a problem. No refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
Shipping: No shipping options are available for this auction. The auction company does not ship.
Special Terms of Sale:
Your bid is a contract to buy if you are the winning bidder.
All property is sold “AS IS WHERE IS”.
No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction, you will be notified by email.
Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
All Sales are Final. Your bid is a contract to buy if you win.
By bidding on any item, you accept the terms of the auction.
The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over all written or verbal statements.
Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities; however, we make no representations or guarantees. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.