ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 03/07/24 at 2:00 PM CDT
Attention Faulkner County Commercial Real Estate Buyers!
ONLINE MULTI PROPERTY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION
LOT 1: 11400 Dave Ward Rd. Conway, AR 72302
LOT 2: 970 Dave Ward Rd. Conway, AR 72302
LOT 3: 1145 Bob Courtway Dr. Conway, AR 72302
BIDDING ENDS THURSDAY, MARCH 7th AT 2:00 PM
INSPECTION: Drive by anytime and have a look
Lot 1: 1400 Dave Ward Dr. Conway, AR 72302
Property Description: 1.35 acres ideal for retail, office, or multifamily development. Property is under 2 miles from both the Conway Regional Medical Center and the Baptist Medical Center. Dave Ward is the main traffic artery from I-40 to University of Central Arkansas and Western Conway. Dave Ward Drive and South German Lane is a major signaled intersection in this high growth corridor.
Location Description: 1.35 acres ideal for retail, office, or multifamily development. Property is under 2 miles from both the Conway Regional Medical Center and the Baptist Medical Center. Dave Ward is the main traffic artery from I-40 to University of Central Arkansas and Western Conway. Dave Ward Drive and South German Lane is a signaled intersection.
- High growth area
- Near University of Central Arkansas & Central Baptist College
- Equal distance between Conway Reg. Med. Ctr. & Baptist Med. Center
- Great site for medical & other professional office space
- Located in a federal Designated Opportunity Zone
Lot 2: 970 Dave Ward Dr. Conway, AR 72302
Property Description: 1.17+/- acres. Zoned: C-3
Location Description: Growing residential and commercial area. Ideal for retail, restaurant, or office developments.
- Central location on Dave Ward Drive
- Easily Accessible from South German Lane & Dave Ward Drive
- Light Protected Intersection
- Adjacent to Taco Bueno, Krispy Kreme, and Hardee’s
Lot 3: 1145 Bob Courtway Dr. Conway, AR 72032
Property Description: This 1.46 acre plot of land is currently zoned 0-1. This lot would be ideal for a development that contained a mix of office, residential, and some retail uses which would be allowed under the Oak Street Ahead corridor plan that was adopted in March of 2023. In addition to the Oak Street Ahead plan, the Connect Conway Trail will be built within a half block of this lot. This property is also in an Opportunity Zone which adds to the benefit of developing this property.
Location Description: This property is one block north of Highway 64 East and is across the street from Bob Courtway Middle School and is near the City of Colleges Park softball complex. It is also within a couple of hundred feet of the future Connect Conway Trail and 2 blocks from Conway Commons, a 600,000 square foot regional shopping center, with major tenants including Kohl’s, Belk, Home Depot, Target, TJ Maxx, Pier 1 Imports, PetSmart, Old Navy, Chili’s, TGI Friday’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and Chick-fil-A This property is also close to Hendrix College and has easy access to Interstate 40.
- Located in a Federal Designated Opportunity Zone
- Ideal for a Mixed-Use Development as per the Oak Street Ahead Plan
- Located within a half block of the Connect Conway Trail
- Traffic Count on Oak Street – 34,000 VPD
For inquiries about this property, contact auctioneer/broker Brad W. Wooley at 501-940-3979.
A 10% buyer’s premium will be applied to all purchases. Licensed by the Arkansas Auctioneers Licensing Board (No. 2150).
REAL ESTATE AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order to bid, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below:
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the Multi-Property Online Real Estate Auction Consisting of:
- 1400 Dave Ward Dr. Conway, AR 72032. Faulkner County Parcel No.: 710-08535-033
- 970 Dave Ward Dr. Conway, AR 72302. Faulkner County Parcel No.: 710-08533-103
- 1145 Bob Courtway Dr. Conway, AR 72302. Faulkner County Parcel No. 710-07779-005
Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium of Ten percent (10%) of the high bid will be added to the bid to determine the final sales price.
All offers are made subject to the seller’s approval
PAYMENT: 20% Down at The Conclusion Of The Auction With The Balance Due In 30 Days At Closing. Purchaser Will Be Required To Pay Their Side Of Closing Costs. Closing Will Take Place at Standard Title Company. Located at 3420 Old Cantrell Rd. Little Rock, AR 72202. Title Agent: Balke Bailey. Phone: 501-664-1300. Contact Auctioneers If Additional Information Is Needed.
Payment Terms: Wooley Auctioneers requires a credit card for bidder verification purposes only. We will never charge your credit card for real estate transactions. Wooley Auctioneers will contact the winning bidder by phone at the conclusion of the auction with detailed payment instructions.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due upon seller approval.
Currency Type: USD Auction Location: Internet Online Only
Additional Terms of Sale:
1. Upon Seller approval, YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”.
3. By bidding on property, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
4. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
5. Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the properties to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the properties.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: If an item receives a bid within the last 5 minutes, then the close time will be extended 5 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 5 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 5 minutes has elapsed with no additional bidding activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.