ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 06/10/22 at 2:00 PM CDT
2019 GMC Yukon– Kubota Tractor – Horse Trailer – Polaris 4 Wheeler & More!
ONLINE ONLY ESTATE AUCTION
7513 Beck Rd. Little Rock, AR 72223
BIDDING ENDS FRIDAY JUNE 10th AT 2:00pm
Consisting of: 2019 GMC Yukon, Kubota L2950 Tractor W/ Front End Loader, Polaris Sportsman 300 4 Wheeler, El Paso Horse Trailer, Agricutter 60’ Rotary Cutter, Minn Kota Endura 55lbs Thrust Trolling Motor, More items Coming Soon!
A 10% buyer’s’ premium will apply to all purchases. AALB# 2150
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Auction Terms & Conditions – Online Only Estate Auction – Little Rock, AR
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS. SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium Will Apply to All Purchases.
AUCTION LOCATION: 7513 Beck Rd. Little Rock, AR 72223
AUCTION BEGINS TO CLOSE: Friday, June 10th at 2:00pm (soft close)
INSPECTION/PREVIEW: Wednesday, June 8th from 10:00am – 12 noon
LOAD OUT/REMOVAL: Saturday, June 11th from 10:00am – 2:00pm
RESERVE ITEM: The 2019 GMC Yukon has been consigned by the Federal Bankruptcy Court and is Subject the approval of the Federal Bankruptcy Trustee.
AUCTION COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE STAFF ON HAND TO LOAD. Buyer must come prepared with plenty of help and proper loading equipment to rig & remove large/heavy items in a workmen like fashion.
EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR LOADING: There is a 35hp Tractor with forks available for loading.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX Discover or Cash (contact auction company BEFORE this auction closes if you wish to pay cash) Auctioneer Brad Wooley: 501-940-3979 or email@example.com
CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE SURCHARGE: 3.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions. Contact auctioneer Brad Wooley BEFORE this auction closes if you wish to pay cash. 501-940-3979
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums and convenience fees. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer’s Premium.
BUYER’S CONTRACT: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
FAILURE TO PICK-UP ITEMS: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE SELLER. Please contact the auction company BEFORE THIS AUCTION CLOSES if you foresee a problem.
REFUNDS: No Refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
SHIPPING: No shipping options available for this auction.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
- YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
- All property is sold “AS IS”.
- No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
- Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
- Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.