ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 11/30/2023 at 2:00 PM CDT
Vehicles – Office Supplies – Multifuncion Machines – Warehouse Equipment – Office Furniture – Electronics & More!
🚗🖨️🗄️ ONLINE ONLY AUCTION EVENT! 🗄️🖨️🚗
SCHWEGMAN’S STORE HOUSE & DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS COMPLETE LIQUIDATION AUCTION
- Bidding Opens: Friday, November 10th at 10:00 am
- Bidding Closes: Thursday, November 30th at 2:00 pm
🔍 INSPECTION: Wednesday, November 29th, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Schwegman’s Store House & Document Solutions has ceased operations and is conducting a comprehensive liquidation auction exclusively online! Schwegman’s, which operated three retail store locations in Jonesboro, Batesville, and West Plains, MO, has consolidated its inventory in Jonesboro for this event. Seize the opportunity to acquire high-quality office supplies at your preferred prices.
📦 Featured items include:
- 2020 RAM Pro Master 1500
- 2019 RAM Pro Master City
- 2013 RAM C/V Cargo Van
- 2007 Ford Van E-Series 150 Cargo Van
- Chevrolet Express Cargo Van 1500
- Yale 4000lbs 24v Electric Forklift
- Yale Electric Pallet Jack
- A broad selection of stand alone and tabletop multifunction printer, copier, and scanner machines from top brands such as Sharp, Brother, HP, and Lexmark
- Extensive inventory of toner & ink cartridges for all makes and models
- Office furniture, file cabinets, ergonomic chairs, desks, tables, and other office equipment and electronics
- Office supplies including pencil sharpeners, adding machines, Dymo label maker and DYMO label products, teleconference equipment, keyboards, monitors, electric Staplers, sharpies, markers, pens, pencils, highlighters, post-it notes, ring binders, clipboards, scissors, hole punches, writing pads, legal pads, Index cards, and more!
- A wide range of paper products, such as copy paper of all types and colors, envelopes, file folders, labels, file jackets, hanging folders, file binders, file tabs, file dividers, and more!
- Janitorial supplies including toilette tissue, roll towels, wet wipes, disinfectant, soap, hand sanitizer, cleaning products, napkins, paper towels, paper plates, disposable serving products, can liners, trash bags, waste receptacles, and much more!
📦 Most items will be sold in bulk and in large quantities, with over 600 items available in this auction. For detailed item descriptions and photographs, please visit our online bidding catalog.
📌 An 8.5% Sales Tax will apply to all retail inventory purchases.
🌟 Don’t miss the chance to obtain top-notch office supplies and equipment at this extraordinary online auction event. Bid now through Thursday, November 30th at 2:00 pm on WWW.WOOLEYAUCTIONEERS.COM. For inquiries, please call 501-940-3979. Arkansas Auction Licensing Board No.2150.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
ONLINE ONLY SCHWEGMAN’S STOREHOUSE LIQUIDATION AUCTION
Please read and agree to these terms and conditions before placing bids. Scroll down to read all terms.
All Items Sold As Is Where Is:
- Furniture and Retail Inventory Load Out/Removal: On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, December 1st – 3rd, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Buyers must bring the necessary tools, equipment, and help to remove purchased items; our staff won’t be available for loading.
- Shelving and Store Fixture Load Out/Removal: On Monday, December 4th, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Buyers must bring the necessary tools, equipment, and help to remove purchased items; our staff won’t be available for loading.
Auction Location: 3102 Fox Rd. Jonesboro, AR 72404
Preview/Open House: Wednesday, November 29th, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Bidding Ends: Thursday, November 30th, at 2:00 pm (soft close).
Bulk Bid Explanation: All new retail inventory will be offered piecemeal (lots 100-600) and as a bulk package (lot 601). Auction lots 100-600 will be offered individually. We will then offer auction lot number 601 which will be the bulk package consisting of auction lots 100-600 all together for one bid price. Seller will have the right to choose how the retail inventory is sold. Contact auctioneer Brad W. Wooley with any questions regarding the bulk bid package at 501-940-3979
Payment Options: We accept all major credit cards, cash, or cashier’s checks. Personal checks are not accepted. An 8.5% sales tax will be added to the final bid price.
Attention Cash Buyers: If you plan to pay with cash, please contact the auction company before the auction closes to be added to the “cash list.” Otherwise, your card on file will be charged for purchases plus 8.5% sales tax and credit card convenience fees. Contact Auctioneer Brad W. Wooley at 501-940-3979 to be added to the cash list.
Credit Card Convenience Fee Surcharge: A 3.5% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions. Contact auctioneer Brad Wooley before the auction closes if you prefer to pay with cash at 501-940-3979.
Jonesboro Arkansas Sales Tax Rate: 8.5%
Attention Resale Tax Permit Holders: If you have a valid Arkansas Resale Tax Permit, you must submit a copy of the permit to the auction company before the auction closes. No exceptions. Email a copy of your resale tax permit to Brad W. Wooley at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid paying sales tax.
Payment: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus Jonesboro, AR Sales Tax Rate, and convenience fees. A $25 service fee will be charged to accounts with declined credit cards requiring additional time and telephone contact for payment. Please email us immediately if you need to use an alternative credit card.
Participation Requirements: To bid, you must provide your name, address, daytime phone number, email address, and a valid credit card.
Currency Type: USD
Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid, along with the Buyer’s Premium and convenience fees.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids on the Wooley Auctioneers website create a contract, and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the specified times, then you must not bid.
Bidders Must Remove All Purchased Items: If you do not remove all purchased items during the designated removal times, a $150 removal fee/clean out fee will be assessed to your account. The goal is to empty the building. If you cannot pay for and pick up all your items during the designated load-out/removal times, you must refrain from bidding. By registering for this auction, you agree to remove all items.
Shipping: No shipping options are available for this auction.
Special Terms of Sale:
- Your bid is a contract to buy if you are the winning bidder.
- All property is sold “AS IS WHERE IS.”
- No Returns: All sales are final; there are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly. If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item, you will be notified by email.
- Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- All sales are final. Your bid is a contract to buy if you win.
- By bidding on any item, you accept the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- All announcements made before the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over all written or verbal statements.
- Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities; however, we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly on the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who want to ensure their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.