ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ends: 07/26/23 at 2:00 PM CST
Truck Tractors – Cargo Vans – Pickup Trucks – Gooseneck Trailers & More!
T.D. Home Center Rolling Stock Liquidation Auction
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to bid and win! TD Home Center of Mountain View Arkansas is hosting a spectacular online-only auction to liquidate all their remaining rolling stock. Say goodbye to their closed doors and hello to incredible deals on top-quality vehicles and trailers!
Date: Bidding opens on July 12th at 10:00am and ends on July 26th at 2:00pm
Location: 315 Sylamore Ave, Mountain View, AR 72560
Inspection: Feel free to inspect the items on Tuesday, July 25th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
We’re featuring an impressive lineup of vehicles, including:
- 2014 International Pro Start Eagle Day Cab Truck Tractor
- 2001 Sterling LT9500 Day Can Truck Tractor With Lumber Dump & Forklift Mounting Kit
- 2001 Freightliner FL80 Day Cab With 24′ Flatbed & Forklift mounting kit
- 2000 Chevrolet 2500 LS 4×4 Pickup Truck
- 1995 Chevrolet 2500 HD 2WD Pickup
- 2003 GMC W4500 With 18’ Cargo Van
- 2002 Isuzu NPR-HD With 11’ Flat Bed
- 2002 Isuzu NQR with 16’ Flat Bed
- 1997 Mitsubishi Fuso FE639 with 16’ Flat Bed
- 1989 Ford F-700 Equipped with 25’ Cargo Van
To view photos, detailed descriptions, and place your bids, visit our online bidding catalog. Please note that a 10% buyer’s premium will apply to all purchases.
Auctioneer: Brad W. Wooley Arkansas Auctioneers Licensing Board No. 2150. Phone: 501-940-3979
Important Note: This auction is part of a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceeding, and all offers are subject to Trustee approval. Don’t miss your chance to score incredible deals on rolling stock. Place your bids now!
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the T.D Home Center Rolling Stock Liquidation Auction. In order to participate in this auction, you must read and accept all of the Terms and Conditions set forth below. (Scroll down to read all Terms)
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: This auction is part of a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceeding, and all offers are subject to Trustee approval.
Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium of Ten percent (10%) of the high bid will be added to the bid price to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
Auction Site Location: 315 Sylamore Ave, Mountain View, AR 72560
Inspection: Tuesday, July 25 from 10:00am – 2:00pm
Load Out/Removal: Thursday from 12:00 noon – 5:00pm
Payment Options: Cash, Certified Funds Made Payable to Wooley Auctioneers Inc or Wire Transfer. Auction company will call successful bidders at the conclusion of the auction to verify form of payment and furnish wiring instructions if necessary.
Payment Instructions: Auction Company will email unpaid invoices at the conclusion of this auction and contact winning bidder by phone to verify form of payment. Wiring instructions will be made available to successful purchasers only. All payments are due immediately following the auction. No exceptions. No Item shall be removed until buyer has paid in full. No exceptions.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes.
Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
Buyer’s Contract: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid. Contact Auctioneers if you foresee a problem.
Shipping: Auction company does not ship. Buyer is responsible for the removal of all items and equipment.
Failure to Pick-Up Items: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises during the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled you will be subject to penalty up to and including additional storage and administration fees and item forfeiture. Please contact the Auction Company if you foresee a problem.
Currency Type: USD
Additional Terms of Sale:
- YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
- All property is sold “AS IS”.
- There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
- Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
- Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly. If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction, you will be notified by email. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
- All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over all written or verbal statements.
- Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: if an item receives a bid within the last two minutes, then the close time will be extended 2 minutes from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 2 minutes with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 1 minute has elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.