Refrigeration, Fixtures, Retail Shelving, High Tech Surveillance System & More!
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Ended: 12/12/19 at 2:00 PM CST
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!! Consisting of: A Very Clean & Well Maintained Carroll Coolers 10 Door Walk-In L-Shaped Retail Drink Cooler, Ice-O-Matic ICE0400FA5 505lbs Cuber W/ B55PSB 510lbs Ice Bin, True GDIM-26NT-LD Single Door Refrigerated Drink Cabinet, Fagor FM-16 Single Door Refrigerated Drink Cabinet, 15 Camera High Definition Surveillance System, Permavault Drop Safe, Assorted Lozier Black Gondola & Wall Mounted Retail Store Shelving That’s In Great Condition. Other Items Include A Cherry Wood Desk W/ Matching Credenza, Heavy Duty Shop Shelving and More!
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS. SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium Will Apply to All Purchases.
LOAD OUT/REMOVAL: Friday December 13th from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Please bring proper tools, loading equipment, and plenty of help. AUCTION COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE STAFF ON HAND TO LOAD.
AUCTION LOCATION: 3114 Main Street. Bryant, AR 72022
PREVIEW/OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, December 10th From 4:00-6:00pm
BIDDING ENDS: Thursday, December 12th at 2:00pm (soft close)
SPECIAL TERMS WALK-IN COOLER: This item must be removed in a commercial & reasonable fashion. The compressor/comperssors on the roof must be pumped down and removed by a licensed refrigeration professional – NO EXCEPTIONS. Buyer will have until December 24th to disassemble & remove this cooler & compressor – NO EXCEPTIONS.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX Discover or Cash (contact auction company BEFORE this auction closes if you wish to pay cash) Auctioneer Brad Wooley: 501-940-3979
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with Wooley Auctioneers/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums and sales tax. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer’s Premium.
BUYER’S CONTRACT: Your bids placed on the Wooley Auctioneers website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
FAILURE TO PICK-UP ITEMS: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE SELLER. Please contact the auction company BEFORE THIS AUCTION CLOSES if you foresee a problem. No Refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
SHIPPING: If shipping is desired, you must contact YOUR choice of the local shipping companies. Contact any shipper at your own risk. Buyer is obligated to pay all shipping expenses DIRECTLY to a shipper of their choice. Auction company recommends Vince Powell at UPS in the Heights Little Rock. His Phone number is 501-666-2338. CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE BIDDING ON LARGE/HEAVY ITEMS.
Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”.
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Pulaski County, Arkansas.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. Wooley Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Wooley Auctioneers, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
EXPLANATION SOFT CLOSE: if an item receives a bid within the last minute, then the close time will be extended 1 minute from the time the bid is placed. The time will continue to be extended for 1 minute with each newly placed bid and the item will not close until 1 minute have elapsed with no additional bid activity. This does eliminate “snipers” from our Internet Auctions. Please be assured that we have taken every precaution to set the site up in a transparent manner that allows for the fairest environment for both buyers and sellers.